You may have noticed that the telephone at Verschoor & Bras / Marinco has not been answered by Diva for some time. The joyful reason for this is that Diva has been on maternity leave since 9 December 2019 and has become a mother for the second time in the meantime. On 30 December 2019 Tyra was born, a healthy, sweet and beautiful girl. Diva is doing well and is very happy with her second daughter. Mid-April she will resume her work at the Burgemeester Hazenberglaan. Until that time Rian and Daniëlle will make the best of replacing her.
- Collision between two inland vessels.
- Damage Bergen diesel of a seagoing tanker
- Damage to the wheelhouse of an inland vessel
- Damage to reduction gearbox of seagoing tanker
- Small barge sailed over and sunk
- Damage to main engine due to cat fines
- Sailing yacht sunk in the harbour
- Marine loading arm at a power plant collided by cement carrier
- Reach stacker sunk during unloading
- ‘Retired’ maritime surveyor Maup Hoppzak remains active as a freelancer at Marinco Survey BV